Canada Custodian services

Why custodian services?
According to Canada Common Law, international students who are under 18 must have a legal Canadian guardian to live with.
The guardian must issue a notarized custodian declaration to the student. Guardians can be designated by student’s parents or by the school.
Guardians play as the “parent” role for students during the stay in Canada, they are the only person that the students can rely on. Guardians also play as a bond to keep connecting with students’ parents, schools, and homestay families. Most importantly, they can be the legal representative to sign any documents with study permit or visa extensions.

Our Services (Guardianship agent)

Documental Guardianship
Basic Guardianship
Full Guardianship
Provide Custodian DeclarationProvide Custodian DeclarationProvide Custodian Declaration
Emergency ContactEmergency ContactEmergency Contact
Sign and monitor school documentsNotarized guardianshipSign and monitor school documents
Arrange School RegistrationParticipate in parents’ meetings
School TransferReport card to students’ parents
Courses consultationsAttendance report to students’ parents
Arrange family doctor when being sickHomestay report to students’ parents
Help to look for new homestay family if needed
Communicate with students’ parents regularly


Service in Canada


Service in China

Chinese Customer Service:+86 13120161578 (Beijing)

Overseas Customer Service 1: +1 416-878-6758 (Canada)

Overseas Customer Service 2:+1 905-604-8847 (Canada)